Self Employed

HMRC will expect you to file a self-assessment tax return in the last tax year (6th April to 5th April) if you were self employed as a `sole trader’ and earned more than £1,000.

You may also need to complete one if you receive income from renting a property or have any income from investments.

If you are new to self-employment, we can register you with HMRC for your Unique Tax Reference (UTR) and offer proactive tax advice on how to run your business more efficiently, saving you tax!

Contact Fortress Accounts for further support.